i want someone to talk to.

Heyar Carlee :)
I personally don't have cf, but my best friend does, so I do know quite a lot about it. She has one of the most serious types, so yeah..if you ever want to chat my msn is littledeviliscool@hotmail.co.uk, and my myspace is www.myspace.com/youre_my_favourite_drug :) feel free to add me on either/both.

Hope you're okay!
Lots of loveage,
Emmahh
xxx

oohh yeah, ps, I'm 15 :) [year 10]

I personally don't have cf, but my best friend does, so I do know quite a lot about it. She has one of the most serious types, so yeah..if you ever want to chat my msn is littledeviliscool@hotmail.co.uk, and my myspace is www.myspace.com/youre_my_favourite_drug :) feel free to add me on either/both.

Hope you're okay!
Lots of loveage,
Emmahh
xxx

Hope you're okay!
Lots of loveage,
Emmahh
xxx

Hope you're okay!
Lots of loveage,
Emmahh
xxx

<br />I personally don't have cf, but my best friend does, so I do know quite a lot about it. She has one of the most serious types, so yeah..if you ever want to chat my msn is littledeviliscool@hotmail.co.uk, and my myspace is www.myspace.com/youre_my_favourite_drug :) feel free to add me on either/both.
<br />
<br />Hope you're okay!
<br />Lots of loveage,
<br />Emmahh
<br />xxx
<br />
<br />
<br />oohh yeah, ps, I'm 15 :) [year 10]

P

peruskibum

hey my name is josh and im new on this thing 2. im fourteen and i have cf, unfortunatly. i would luv to talk to u cuz i really have been wanting to talk to sum1 about this topic. my aim is peruskibum and my email is peruskibum@aol.com.

P

peruskibum

hey my name is josh and im new on this thing 2. im fourteen and i have cf, unfortunatly. i would luv to talk to u cuz i really have been wanting to talk to sum1 about this topic. my aim is peruskibum and my email is peruskibum@aol.com.

P

peruskibum

P

peruskibum

P

peruskibum