I want to show you something........

anonymous

Hi all. My name is Angela and I would like to share some very important information with each and every one of you. There is a new disruptive technology that can help you. I know what you must be thinking.....I had my doubts too. I would like for you to go to the following link and listen to the audio files. Since 1996 the science behind these products is being taught at the top 23 medical schools....chapter 56 of the Harper's Biochemistry medical textbook, so if your doctor graduated before 1996, they are not aware of this new technology.

The link is <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.healthsugars.com/audiopassword.html">http://www.healthsugars.com/audiopassword.html</a> and the password is "health". There are several audio files that would be of interest to you........doctors validation, children and genetic disorders.....and more.

This company has clinical trials, studies and research to back up this technology.

You have NOTHING to lose in just listening and everything to gain.....so PLEASE, take the time to listen to these audio files and share them with others.

You can e-mail me with your questions or if you would like to see additional information.

Angela Estep
www.glyco.com/kybailey88
kybailey88@charter.net

anonymous

Then maybe you should inform me of it. What scam?? I never asked anyone to buy anything.....I was only sharing information. They even have a mannarelief program that allows for children to get these products for FREE, who could not otherwise afford them.

They have documented CF suffers getting 110%-130% lung capacity with these products.

I'm sorry if your eyes are "wide shut".

Where are you gonna be when these products are a household name within the next 3 years??

All I ask is that you keep an open mind.

Take care.

Angela

anonymous

P.S. Look in the Harper's Biochemisty medical textbook....also, they are listed in the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR).

These products are non-toxic at any level.....no prescription med has that, which is why the FDA will not let this company manufacture their products as a medicine and they are only known by word of mouth only.

Angela

anonymous

You can go to www.glycoscience.org if you want to see the clinical trials, studies and research that has been done. Put cystic fibrosis in the search engine and hit go.

Angela

Purplelungs

I actually had a friend try this stuff. I was thinking about trying it myself after he did. He admitted to having more engery and such. But come to find out thats about it. His lung functions never improved. They got worse...I dont think because of the products but just because of CF. The sicker he got the less effect of the products he felt. After being on them for several months he stopped because for one he could not afford them and they stopped working for him. He said the more energy was great and he wished it would have stayed. He wound up being in the hospital for a month. Then having to start oxygen. So for me till it is a little more known I am not going to try this. I can not afford it anyway. I am not saying this stuff is what caused my friend to be sicker because it didnt, it just didnt help him like he was told it would.
Amanda

anonymous

Hi Amanda....
What you friend didn't realize is, that the life of a red blood cell is 4 months. Anyone who tries the products should at least commit to the 4 months. People are able to get off their prescriptions meds with using these products, some then stop the products only for their condition to return, so they start the products again....then to never go off of them. Now, I'm not saying that in 4 months everyone who tries these products can go off all prescriptions meds.....some can but others take a longer time.

I can tell you that I have reduced the prescription meds that I'm on to the starting dose that I started on four years ago and I have only been on the products for four months. I can also tell you that I feel better overall now, than I did when I was on just the prescriptions meds. I don't know if I will be able to one day stop the meds that I take, but I know I will be taking these products from now on.

People don't develop a condition overnight and they are not gonna be rid of it overnight either.

These products are no more than nutrients.....food, but when you give the body the proper tools (these products) science has shown that it allows the damaged cells to defend, heal and repair themselves. The body is miraculous when given what it is missing from our diets.

They also have a FREE product/wellness for life program.....that has allowed my family of 5 to all be on these products.

Take care.
Angela

anonymous

Angela,
No one is going to be 'rid' of CF, until there is a cure. So yes, CF didn't develop over night, as you put it, because it's GENETIC.
I'd like to know if you have CF, are related to someone with CF, or if you are a part of the company pushing this product. I have found you to be very offensive. Sorry if I have only looked at the negitive here, but I just thought this was inappropriate for this forum.

Purplelungs

My friend actually used them for about 9 months. I just asked. So it was longer than what I thought. It just didnt work for him. Maybe it only really helps those that arent that sick. He is really sick and was when he started that stuff. It helped him at first like I said, but only energy which he loved the extra energy (who wouldnt)...but his condition only got worse. Not the products fault but it didnt help him get any better.

anonymous

I'm sorry that you have found me to be offensive....that was not my intentions at all.

They currently have 44 gene mediated diseases that are responding to these products.....that is documented.

I work with doctors that have used these products on their patients with tremendous results.

I take it that you didn't listen to the audio files?? One of them is on gene mediated and rare diseases.

How about the science?? Did you check out that website??

I know that you don't know me from "Adam", but I'm a person with a HUGE heart and I love helping people.

PLEASE keep an open mind and at least listen to the audio files.

Take care.
Angela

anonymous

I can only make guesses till the cows come home to why your friend wasn't getting better.....maybe he wasn't on enough product, maybe he needed to add an additional product, I just can't say, as I don't know all of the details to determind what the problem was.

I can only say.....that I have NEVER heard of anyone not ever getting better when they stuck with the products, regardless of their diagnosis.

Take care.
Angela

AGirlCanDream

My friend Matt used this too and same thing, more energy but less lung function. He was on it for about 6 months but got sick of another thing that promises to do so much but fails with it all.

ClashPunk82

You do realize Angela this is a progressive terminal disease. No matter what we take it's not a cure it won't make us magically better.

anonymous

Can I ask you for 18 minutes of your time to listen to this doctor that ran a clinic that was known "as the last resort clinic".

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.voicenow.com/mannatech/fest05/vod/27/live.htm
">http://www.voicenow.com/mannatech/fest05/vod/27/live.htm
</a>
Paste that into your browser.

Take care.
Angela

L

luke

Angela,

This forum is for people to discuss personal issues and questions to others who understand about our disease. I do not appreciate you using this forum as a cheap way to advertise your product. If you wish to advertise on this site I recommend you purchase some space from the web administrator. I feel you are insulting and owe us all an apology for attempting to be an opportunistic leach.

Luke Bailey, MBA RRT