I was able to attend Mel's memorial

Momtana

oh, Anne,
<br />Thank you so much for being there for Mel - and for all of those who cared for her.
<br />xo
<br />Laura

M

MiddleAgedLady

Anne,
You did a good job of giving us a mental picture of how the ceremony went. I'm sure it was very difficult for you to be there, Thanks for letting us be there vicariously through you.

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Anne,
You did a good job of giving us a mental picture of how the ceremony went. I'm sure it was very difficult for you to be there, Thanks for letting us be there vicariously through you.

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Anne,

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Anne,

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Anne,
<br />You did a good job of giving us a mental picture of how the ceremony went. I'm sure it was very difficult for you to be there, Thanks for letting us be there vicariously through you.
<br />
<br />Joan

rubyroselee

Anne,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Mel's service. I'm sure it was nice. That must have been nice for you to have been there and able to meet everyone and let them know how much Mel touched your life. I'm sure they all appreciate that very much.

Thanks for sharing.

rubyroselee

Anne,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Mel's service. I'm sure it was nice. That must have been nice for you to have been there and able to meet everyone and let them know how much Mel touched your life. I'm sure they all appreciate that very much.

Thanks for sharing.

rubyroselee

Anne,

Thanks for sharing.

rubyroselee

Anne,

Thanks for sharing.

rubyroselee

Anne,
<br />
<br />Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Mel's service. I'm sure it was nice. That must have been nice for you to have been there and able to meet everyone and let them know how much Mel touched your life. I'm sure they all appreciate that very much.
<br />
<br />Thanks for sharing.