I would like to have new friends...

beatCF

My name is Holly and I have lots of friends, but nobody who has CF. I am 9 1/2 and would like to talk to people who have this disease.
My e-mail is hollywyant@msn.com

beatCF

My name is Holly and I have lots of friends, but nobody who has CF. I am 9 1/2 and would like to talk to people who have this disease.

beatCF

krissy11

hi my name krysta i also have cf and lots of friends but no one with cf email me so we can talk more.
krystaandkaden@yahoo.com

krissy11

hi my name krysta i also have cf and lots of friends but no one with cf email me so we can talk more.
krystaandkaden@yahoo.com

krissy11

krystaandkaden@yahoo.com

star16

Hi everyone! I have cystic fibrosis, too. I am really excited to be able to talk to others that have this disease. I am 12 years old, and will be 13 in may. I would love to talk with all of you and here all of youe stories, and how everyone is doing. By the way, my name is Rachel. TTYL!

star16

Hi everyone! I have cystic fibrosis, too. I am really excited to be able to talk to others that have this disease. I am 12 years old, and will be 13 in may. I would love to talk with all of you and here all of youe stories, and how everyone is doing. By the way, my name is Rachel. TTYL!

star16

anonymous

Hi again Holly. So, when were you diagnosed with CF? I was diagnosed when I was three. I hate taking all the pills and stuff, but it helps. How about you?

anonymous

Hi again Holly. So, when were you diagnosed with CF? I was diagnosed when I was three. I hate taking all the pills and stuff, but it helps. How about you?

anonymous