ibuprofen

madencanada

i find that when my sinuses are bad, and chest is really congested ,that if i take an advil cold and sinus medication , not only does it help with sinuses , but also helped with being able to breath a little easier { lungs }. but after the effect of the medication has wore off , i feel worse than before ... anyone else notice that ibuprofen has that effect on the lungs , able to breath a little easier?

madencanada

i find that when my sinuses are bad, and chest is really congested ,that if i take an advil cold and sinus medication , not only does it help with sinuses , but also helped with being able to breath a little easier { lungs }. but after the effect of the medication has wore off , i feel worse than before ... anyone else notice that ibuprofen has that effect on the lungs , able to breath a little easier?

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada

Chaggie

it's the anti inflamitory aspect of the ibuprofin, reduces inflamation in teh lungs. They actually have a high dose buprofin therapy for CFers.

Chaggie

it's the anti inflamitory aspect of the ibuprofin, reduces inflamation in teh lungs. They actually have a high dose buprofin therapy for CFers.

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

M

MCGrad2006

Yup...im on that therapy and it works wonders both for my nose and my sinuses. I can definitely tell when I am in need of a dose of motrin

M

MCGrad2006

Yup...im on that therapy and it works wonders both for my nose and my sinuses. I can definitely tell when I am in need of a dose of motrin

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006