I'd like to help someone who doesn't have insurance

proverbs3

I have some vials of water and some vials of saline I would like to give to somebody who doesn't have insurance. We usually give our stuff to our CF clinic and I'll still do the same, but I know there are CF patients out there with little or no insurance.

We used the water and saline for the hypertonic saline solution and the water for the home IV, Tygycycline.

You can e-mail me at proverbs3_5@comcast.net

I'll also post this on the adult section.

proverbs3

I have some vials of water and some vials of saline I would like to give to somebody who doesn't have insurance. We usually give our stuff to our CF clinic and I'll still do the same, but I know there are CF patients out there with little or no insurance.

We used the water and saline for the hypertonic saline solution and the water for the home IV, Tygycycline.

proverbs3

proverbs3

proverbs3