Idea's for making money

bagged2drag

I would love having a big screen in my hospital room! Maybe more cable channel choices as well. Anyway, um, no real ideas here. Ever think of talking to the floor nurses at the hospital you want the tv's to go to? Maybe they can help with donation money. Many of the nurses I have met that deal specifically with cf have big hearts.

bagged2drag

I would love having a big screen in my hospital room! Maybe more cable channel choices as well. Anyway, um, no real ideas here. Ever think of talking to the floor nurses at the hospital you want the tv's to go to? Maybe they can help with donation money. Many of the nurses I have met that deal specifically with cf have big hearts.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

mom2lillian

check with the stores to see what deals you can do, they really will work with you. Additionally, why dont you see what family and friends will donate to you to sell on ebay?

mom2lillian

check with the stores to see what deals you can do, they really will work with you. Additionally, why dont you see what family and friends will donate to you to sell on ebay?

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />