If You HAVE to Skip SOMETHING...

JazzysMom

IF I skip something its usually the vest. I dont feel the immediate affects of that until the next day.

If I skip my nebs that I feel within a few hours.....

In a perfect world we wouldnt have these worries, but in reality it happens once in awhile!

HUGS

JazzysMom

IF I skip something its usually the vest. I dont feel the immediate affects of that until the next day.

In a perfect world we wouldnt have these worries, but in reality it happens once in awhile!

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />If I skip my nebs that I feel within a few hours.....
<br />
<br />In a perfect world we wouldnt have these worries, but in reality it happens once in awhile!
<br />
<br />HUGS

Landy

I would say Pulmicort or the vest.
<br />A lof of times when I skip the vest it's due to hemoptysis.
<br />

M

MCGrad2006

Lately I have been noticing that when I skip my meds, I can feel a difference. I only do one set of treatments a day...which means one of alb, one of pulmo, one hts and one vest. I do them all kinda at the same time so I am able to save a lot of time.

IF I need to skip, I usually just cut down on the time I am doing the HTS and the Vest (since I do them together). At least that way I am doing something. I need the albuterol, so I always do that.

Also I always do the aztreonam or Tobi...aztreonam this month.

M

MCGrad2006

Lately I have been noticing that when I skip my meds, I can feel a difference. I only do one set of treatments a day...which means one of alb, one of pulmo, one hts and one vest. I do them all kinda at the same time so I am able to save a lot of time.

IF I need to skip, I usually just cut down on the time I am doing the HTS and the Vest (since I do them together). At least that way I am doing something. I need the albuterol, so I always do that.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />IF I need to skip, I usually just cut down on the time I am doing the HTS and the Vest (since I do them together). At least that way I am doing something. I need the albuterol, so I always do that.
<br />
<br />Also I always do the aztreonam or Tobi...aztreonam this month.

thefrogprincess

Working full time is definately a drag when you 40-60 minutes worth of treatments to squeeze it twice a day.

If something has to get skipped (sue me, it happens!) it depends on how I am feeling. Any stuff rattling around in there gets treated to a full force vest session. But I don't really feel any sputum then I might skip it in favor of the accapela on my break at work. Or maybe half a vest session before work, half after, and a full one after dinner.

thefrogprincess

Working full time is definately a drag when you 40-60 minutes worth of treatments to squeeze it twice a day.

If something has to get skipped (sue me, it happens!) it depends on how I am feeling. Any stuff rattling around in there gets treated to a full force vest session. But I don't really feel any sputum then I might skip it in favor of the accapela on my break at work. Or maybe half a vest session before work, half after, and a full one after dinner.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

<br />
<br />If something has to get skipped (sue me, it happens!) it depends on how I am feeling. Any stuff rattling around in there gets treated to a full force vest session. But I don't really feel any sputum then I might skip it in favor of the accapela on my break at work. Or maybe half a vest session before work, half after, and a full one after dinner.
<br />