I'm 35!

W

welshwitch

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 35 today and I want everyone to know that I am THRIVING, SURVIVING, and LIVING with CF.

We all know life is short…..so keep on keeping on, everyone. Seize every day and shake every bit of goodness out of it that you can!

Imogene

Administrator
Thank you for turning 35....and being such a warm, thoughtful and generous member since 2005!
We look forward to hearing from you for many years to come!

Happy Birthday!
Salt and light,
Jeanne

liveitup

Happy Birthday!

Welcome to the 35 + club! I am 35 as well. I had a baby 2 months after my 35th :). Thank you for thriving along with me! God Bless, and enjoy your day!

zwi

good morning from Greece-Athens!!I'am 30 years old and healthy!!!my mutation is a very rare one R297Q.i found out that i am a patient when i was 25 years old because of acute pancreatitis episode.since then i had't any other health issues!please answer me especially if someone has an experience like mine!:)

jshet

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you are happy, healthy, and thriving. God bless you, have a wonderful day.

imported_Momto2

Every birthday is a major milestone. Something that regular folks (ones w/o a terminal disease) sometimes dont appreciate enough. CONGRATS!!!!!
I had a huge blowout party when I turned 40. Friends I hadnt seen in a decade turned up.....they knew what a major accomplishment it was for me.
Headed for 50 now......the next goal will be meeting my grandchildren. :)