I'm back

zoeg

HI Alyssa!

I have a daughter that is almost 2 1/2 with CF, and I am expecting another daughter in two weeks. We don't know if the second has CF or not, but I did have one bright bowel on an ultrasound 3 weeks ago (they've looked good since) so there is a good chance this next girl will have it too. I did post a couple weeks ago about having two with CF and I got some very positive responses- all very encouraging. I'd love to hear how it has been for you guys too.

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

HI Alyssa!

I have a daughter that is almost 2 1/2 with CF, and I am expecting another daughter in two weeks. We don't know if the second has CF or not, but I did have one bright bowel on an ultrasound 3 weeks ago (they've looked good since) so there is a good chance this next girl will have it too. I did post a couple weeks ago about having two with CF and I got some very positive responses- all very encouraging. I'd love to hear how it has been for you guys too.

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

HI Alyssa!

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

HI Alyssa!

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

HI Alyssa!
<br />
<br />I have a daughter that is almost 2 1/2 with CF, and I am expecting another daughter in two weeks. We don't know if the second has CF or not, but I did have one bright bowel on an ultrasound 3 weeks ago (they've looked good since) so there is a good chance this next girl will have it too. I did post a couple weeks ago about having two with CF and I got some very positive responses- all very encouraging. I'd love to hear how it has been for you guys too.
<br />
<br />Zoe mom to Kate wCF

M

Mommafirst

Hi!! I'm glad you are back. It stinks that anyone said anything to drive you away. Ironic, though, because not too long ago there was someone looking to abort a CF-fetus. There were some pretty mean remarks there too. You can't win. . . you just have to do what you know is right for you.

I hope both of your girls are doing well. My CFer is also an Alyssa. I know I have gained so much from the knowledge and comraderie I've found here, I hope your return helps you find that as well.

M

Mommafirst

Hi!! I'm glad you are back. It stinks that anyone said anything to drive you away. Ironic, though, because not too long ago there was someone looking to abort a CF-fetus. There were some pretty mean remarks there too. You can't win. . . you just have to do what you know is right for you.

I hope both of your girls are doing well. My CFer is also an Alyssa. I know I have gained so much from the knowledge and comraderie I've found here, I hope your return helps you find that as well.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />I hope both of your girls are doing well. My CFer is also an Alyssa. I know I have gained so much from the knowledge and comraderie I've found here, I hope your return helps you find that as well.

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

It feels good to be back after a break. I literally got pregnant with Kiana not even a month after Alysa was diagnosed so it was all still very new and the ball to have another one was already rolling ya know?

Life is pretty good for us. We are having some issues with both the girls but I wouldnt trade them for the world. I am not overly religious, but I belive I was given two sick children because I will be able to handle it and maybe something/someone made Kiana have CF so that she could support Alysa (and vice versa) in a way that my husband or I cant.

I seek comfort in that thought.

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

It feels good to be back after a break. I literally got pregnant with Kiana not even a month after Alysa was diagnosed so it was all still very new and the ball to have another one was already rolling ya know?

Life is pretty good for us. We are having some issues with both the girls but I wouldnt trade them for the world. I am not overly religious, but I belive I was given two sick children because I will be able to handle it and maybe something/someone made Kiana have CF so that she could support Alysa (and vice versa) in a way that my husband or I cant.

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,
<br />
<br />It feels good to be back after a break. I literally got pregnant with Kiana not even a month after Alysa was diagnosed so it was all still very new and the ball to have another one was already rolling ya know?
<br />
<br />Life is pretty good for us. We are having some issues with both the girls but I wouldnt trade them for the world. I am not overly religious, but I belive I was given two sick children because I will be able to handle it and maybe something/someone made Kiana have CF so that she could support Alysa (and vice versa) in a way that my husband or I cant.
<br />
<br />I seek comfort in that thought.

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,

Mommy2Alysa

Thanks Ladies,
<br />
<br />It feels good to be back after a break. I literally got pregnant with Kiana not even a month after Alysa was diagnosed so it was all still very new and the ball to have another one was already rolling ya know?
<br />
<br />Life is pretty good for us. We are having some issues with both the girls but I wouldnt trade them for the world. I am not overly religious, but I belive I was given two sick children because I will be able to handle it and maybe something/someone made Kiana have CF so that she could support Alysa (and vice versa) in a way that my husband or I cant.
<br />
<br />I seek comfort in that thought.