I'm finally stable!

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>UnI2B</b></i>

GREAT video</end quote></div>

Thanks Teddy, and by the way, welcome to the site! Sorry I haven't introduced myself to you before now. I hope you'll find just what you need here. It has been such a tremendous resource and support group to me. I learn a lot from others and their experiences.

Again, welcome! I hope to see your name pop up more and more in these forum topics.

lightNlife

Thanks Teddy, and by the way, welcome to the site! Sorry I haven't introduced myself to you before now. I hope you'll find just what you need here. It has been such a tremendous resource and support group to me. I learn a lot from others and their experiences.

Again, welcome! I hope to see your name pop up more and more in these forum topics.

lightNlife

lightNlife

GREAT video</end quote>

lightNlife

GREAT video</end quote>

EnergyGal

Hi Lauren

I like your video. That must have taken a long time to put this piece together. Well Done and you look great. I like your bathroom too. I look at all these things. he he. You look healthy not too big and not too small. Keep up the GREAT WORK on your health.

Working full time and taking care of cf, that is a double decker job you have there.

EnergyGal

Hi Lauren

I like your video. That must have taken a long time to put this piece together. Well Done and you look great. I like your bathroom too. I look at all these things. he he. You look healthy not too big and not too small. Keep up the GREAT WORK on your health.

Working full time and taking care of cf, that is a double decker job you have there.

EnergyGal

Hi Lauren

EnergyGal

Hi Lauren

EnergyGal

Hi Lauren

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>EnergyGal</b></i>

Hi Lauren

I like your bathroom too. I look at all these things. he he. You look healthy not too big and not too small. Keep up the GREAT WORK on your health.

Working full time and taking care of cf, that is a double decker job you have there.</end quote></div>

Thanks! I'm fond of the bathroom too. We just moved here a year ago, and I had so much fun deciding on paint colors. That green is called "True Cypress" I think.

As far as the working full-time goes, I've been on a medical leave of absence/short term disability from my scientist job for about 9 months now. I go back on Sept. 15! I'm glad I have my writing to fall back on when my health takes a dip. I'm looking forward to Labor Day weekend when my first book will be released!

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewevent.asp?id=9084&authorid=63140">Coming Soon from Shulamite Publishing</a>
<i>Dear Future Husband</i>
A book of love written by Lauren G. Beyenhof of the San Diego, CA area. Lauren writes letters to her future husband as a teenager, as a young woman, and then as an engaged woman. Revealing, healing and transforming; this book offers young women another way to seek and find a happy and godly marriage partner.

lightNlife

Hi Lauren

I like your bathroom too. I look at all these things. he he. You look healthy not too big and not too small. Keep up the GREAT WORK on your health.

Working full time and taking care of cf, that is a double decker job you have there.</end quote></div>

Thanks! I'm fond of the bathroom too. We just moved here a year ago, and I had so much fun deciding on paint colors. That green is called "True Cypress" I think.

As far as the working full-time goes, I've been on a medical leave of absence/short term disability from my scientist job for about 9 months now. I go back on Sept. 15! I'm glad I have my writing to fall back on when my health takes a dip. I'm looking forward to Labor Day weekend when my first book will be released!

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewevent.asp?id=9084&authorid=63140">Coming Soon from Shulamite Publishing</a>
A book of love written by Lauren G. Beyenhof of the San Diego, CA area. Lauren writes letters to her future husband as a teenager, as a young woman, and then as an engaged woman. Revealing, healing and transforming; this book offers young women another way to seek and find a happy and godly marriage partner.

lightNlife

Hi Lauren

lightNlife

Hi Lauren

Working full time and taking care of cf, that is a double decker job you have there.</end quote>

lightNlife

Hi Lauren

Working full time and taking care of cf, that is a double decker job you have there.</end quote>