I'm having two girls!!!

Hannah

Thanks everyone your so sweet!!! Hey Tara can I get your email some how, I'd really like to have you as a contact when I have questions.

Hannah

Thanks everyone your so sweet!!! Hey Tara can I get your email some how, I'd really like to have you as a contact when I have questions.

Hannah

Hannah

Hannah

julie

WOOOOhoooooo Hannah and Tyler. Two sweet little girls, are you going to keep the names a secret? I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Thanks for the phone call today, you are a wonderful friend!

julie

WOOOOhoooooo Hannah and Tyler. Two sweet little girls, are you going to keep the names a secret? I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Thanks for the phone call today, you are a wonderful friend!

julie

julie

julie

tara

Email anytime Hannah. I have my laptop hooked to me like an umbilical cord. LOL!

tara@droflet.net

tara

Email anytime Hannah. I have my laptop hooked to me like an umbilical cord. LOL!

tara@droflet.net

tara

tara@droflet.net

tara

tara@droflet.net

tara

tara@droflet.net