Im new...16M With CF...Wanna chat?

Romers

Hi ive jus registered and wandered if anyone wanted to chat. Private message me or add me on msn or jus leave a post.
L8a

Romers

Hi ive jus registered and wandered if anyone wanted to chat. Private message me or add me on msn or jus leave a post.
L8a

Romers

L8a

broncos

hi we have a son who is 13 add him to ur hotmail and chat with him at mike2annette@hotmail.com he would like to chat with u
annette mother of john

broncos

hi we have a son who is 13 add him to ur hotmail and chat with him at mike2annette@hotmail.com he would like to chat with u
annette mother of john

broncos

annette mother of john

robert321

hey i don't have msn or anything (overprotective parents) but i'll send you a private message. btw i'm robert/16/M/texas

robert321

hey i don't have msn or anything (overprotective parents) but i'll send you a private message. btw i'm robert/16/M/texas

robert321