I'm new here

JazzysMom

Welcome Aboard!

I know your computer time is limited, but we have a regular chat in the ADVANCED CHAT at 8pm Eastern time.

IF you wish to chat other times & some people are on....you can always post a message saying so & hope someone can pop in.

We did have a 10am Coffee Chat time, but I stopped being able to make that one as a Moderator so if it still happens I am not aware of it.

Hope to catch up with you some time!

JazzysMom

Welcome Aboard!

I know your computer time is limited, but we have a regular chat in the ADVANCED CHAT at 8pm Eastern time.

IF you wish to chat other times & some people are on....you can always post a message saying so & hope someone can pop in.

We did have a 10am Coffee Chat time, but I stopped being able to make that one as a Moderator so if it still happens I am not aware of it.

JazzysMom

Welcome Aboard!

JazzysMom

Welcome Aboard!

JazzysMom

Welcome Aboard!
<br />
<br />I know your computer time is limited, but we have a regular chat in the ADVANCED CHAT at 8pm Eastern time.
<br />
<br />IF you wish to chat other times & some people are on....you can always post a message saying so & hope someone can pop in.
<br />
<br />We did have a 10am Coffee Chat time, but I stopped being able to make that one as a Moderator so if it still happens I am not aware of it.
<br />
<br />Hope to catch up with you some time!

JORDYSMOM

Hi Christine. Welcome to the site. I hope you find this community as helpful as I have. Looking forward to hearing more about your little man.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi Christine. Welcome to the site. I hope you find this community as helpful as I have. Looking forward to hearing more about your little man.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

ChristiansMommy

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone seems so nice here, it seems to be such a great place to ask questions, vent, and really relate to certain situations. As I've written previously, Christian is a great little guy who has been so tough with all he's been through. To see him, you couldn't tell he's got cf (he's got the energy of 50 people), although he's a little small for his age. Right now, his status is he's on Cipro after his dosage of Prednisone didn't work as well as it usually does. Hopefully this will work. It's so hard to figure out his coughs, right now they're sporadic through the night, and he asks for "mask" (ventolin). All I know is that when he coughs like this, something's going on inside, 'cause when he's well, he doesn't even really cough. My other issue is his eating habits. I know that we gotta keep up on the calories, but this is a child who would rather eat salad or fruit over chocolate cake!! I've tried the high calorie shakes, etc., but he'll only have a few sips and he's done. Any suggestions? Anyways, that's all for now...

ChristiansMommy

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone seems so nice here, it seems to be such a great place to ask questions, vent, and really relate to certain situations. As I've written previously, Christian is a great little guy who has been so tough with all he's been through. To see him, you couldn't tell he's got cf (he's got the energy of 50 people), although he's a little small for his age. Right now, his status is he's on Cipro after his dosage of Prednisone didn't work as well as it usually does. Hopefully this will work. It's so hard to figure out his coughs, right now they're sporadic through the night, and he asks for "mask" (ventolin). All I know is that when he coughs like this, something's going on inside, 'cause when he's well, he doesn't even really cough. My other issue is his eating habits. I know that we gotta keep up on the calories, but this is a child who would rather eat salad or fruit over chocolate cake!! I've tried the high calorie shakes, etc., but he'll only have a few sips and he's done. Any suggestions? Anyways, that's all for now...

ChristiansMommy

ChristiansMommy

ChristiansMommy