I'm not sure what to say....

osterholz88

A quick note on the 504 meeting. I am a public school teacher and have always been required to attend 504 meetings for my students. Stay on top of that. My assumption is that the teachers were overwhelmed with the start of the school year. It's possible, however, that they see CF as the nurse's responsibility and don't feel they need to be in the loop. Keep advocating for your children. Teachers are responsible for implementing 504 plans, so they need to be included in any meetings related to them.

osterholz88

A quick note on the 504 meeting. I am a public school teacher and have always been required to attend 504 meetings for my students. Stay on top of that. My assumption is that the teachers were overwhelmed with the start of the school year. It's possible, however, that they see CF as the nurse's responsibility and don't feel they need to be in the loop. Keep advocating for your children. Teachers are responsible for implementing 504 plans, so they need to be included in any meetings related to them.

osterholz88

osterholz88

osterholz88

holmfamily1992

I'ts been over a week and I still havent heard from our princible on the "504" in the elementary school. I wish I could blame it on the beginning of school for the first 504 for Dylan but it was in April when we set it up. I will not stop until I speak with everyone. Even if I have to meet with them one by one. We should know more about whats going to happen with Dylan after Wednesday. Im a little nervous and I really dont want to take him back to the doctor.

holmfamily1992

I'ts been over a week and I still havent heard from our princible on the "504" in the elementary school. I wish I could blame it on the beginning of school for the first 504 for Dylan but it was in April when we set it up. I will not stop until I speak with everyone. Even if I have to meet with them one by one. We should know more about whats going to happen with Dylan after Wednesday. Im a little nervous and I really dont want to take him back to the doctor.

holmfamily1992

holmfamily1992

holmfamily1992