I'm on the list

EnergyGal

You will receive new lungs very soon. You are all Amazing!

I posted your beautiful blog on transplantbuddies. You all have touched many many lives.

God Bless You all
Risa

EnergyGal

I posted your beautiful blog on transplantbuddies. You all have touched many many lives.

God Bless You all
Risa

EnergyGal

God Bless You all
Risa

EnergyGal

God Bless You all
Risa

EnergyGal

<br />
<br />I posted your beautiful blog on transplantbuddies. You all have touched many many lives.
<br />
<br />God Bless You all
<br />Risa

JORDYSMOM

I'm just so excited to hear this news!!! Your's and your family's journey has been, and continues to be completely amazing. God IS good, and I just couldn't be happier for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm just so excited to hear this news!!! Your's and your family's journey has been, and continues to be completely amazing. God IS good, and I just couldn't be happier for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey