im still around

djotroy17

I am still around...I check the forums from time to time and read what interests me, just havnt had the time to chat or post back recently...I am still playin hockey, but for the first time last sunday I couldnt finish the game =(

I duno what it was, I was out of breath I guess, but I usually just play through it anyways...but for some reason I couldnt do it...so I told my dad to schedule an appoitment with a CF doctor since I havnt seen one in close to 2 years now. I feel fine 90% of the time, but sometimes I just get that cough that wont go away.

I am a chicken when it comes to doctors and afraid of needles and things of that sort, but for the first time I will be seeing the doctor on my own without parents, so I guess the decisions are up to me.

Just thought id check in, every1 take care.

djotroy17

I am still around...I check the forums from time to time and read what interests me, just havnt had the time to chat or post back recently...I am still playin hockey, but for the first time last sunday I couldnt finish the game =(

I duno what it was, I was out of breath I guess, but I usually just play through it anyways...but for some reason I couldnt do it...so I told my dad to schedule an appoitment with a CF doctor since I havnt seen one in close to 2 years now. I feel fine 90% of the time, but sometimes I just get that cough that wont go away.

I am a chicken when it comes to doctors and afraid of needles and things of that sort, but for the first time I will be seeing the doctor on my own without parents, so I guess the decisions are up to me.

djotroy17

mom2lillian

djotroy-just an idea but maybe you could buy a heart rate monitor and wear it during games so you know what your heart rate is. I used to run before a knee injury and woudl run 'through it' also but found otu at times my heart rate was too high and doing so was a bad idea and you can damage your heart from that which is of course last thing we need. Just an idea

mom2lillian

djotroy-just an idea but maybe you could buy a heart rate monitor and wear it during games so you know what your heart rate is. I used to run before a knee injury and woudl run 'through it' also but found otu at times my heart rate was too high and doing so was a bad idea and you can damage your heart from that which is of course last thing we need. Just an idea

mom2lillian

2perfectboys

good to hear from u Troy...hope u get feeling better

Lori

2perfectboys

Lori

2perfectboys

Lori

kayleesgrandma

Glad to see you back for a brief hello. Don't be such a stranger--it only takes a sec to write what you just did in a blog. We are all a circle here, don't like a hole popping up --keep us posted. At least let us know how your doctor appt. turned out!!!

kayleesgrandma

Glad to see you back for a brief hello. Don't be such a stranger--it only takes a sec to write what you just did in a blog. We are all a circle here, don't like a hole popping up --keep us posted. At least let us know how your doctor appt. turned out!!!