Improving sense of smell?

as77

i had lost my smell and taste for about a year - and nothing had fixed it, then recently i went into hospital and they gave me hypertonic saline through a face mask and after using that twice a day for about a week i suddlenly got my smell back!. id never used it before i went into hospital

as77

i had lost my smell and taste for about a year - and nothing had fixed it, then recently i went into hospital and they gave me hypertonic saline through a face mask and after using that twice a day for about a week i suddlenly got my smell back!. id never used it before i went into hospital

as77

as77

as77