In need of vest:Any one interested in selling or donating their vest??

sweetninis

Hi
I live in Pakistan .I have a 3 year old daughter having cf. As every other cf parent I also want best treatment for my sick daughter but here in our country we do not have much resources for cf patients please help me have a vest so my daughter can get rid of painful procedure of suctioning to remove excess mucus from her lungs. If any one interested in selling their vest plz write your price and details below
Regards

Hi sweetninis! I was just letting you know under "Airway Clearance Techniques" on the Forums there are people who were trying to sell their vest. I don't know if they still are but you might try to get ahold of one of them.

I just noticed the page the other day! Also Hill-Rom, who makes the Vest, has a website: www.hill-rom.com

triples15

Super Moderator
Hi sweetninis,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get a vest system for your daughter. You're right, all parents want (and deserve) access to the best treatments available to their children.

There is a website here in the US that sell refurbished Vest Systems. I just checked it out and looks like they have several currently, and the least expensive is $2,995. So pretty pricy considering that you won't have any insurance helping you out. I'm also not sure of there policy regarding shipping internationally. I would hope if you explained your situation maybe something could be worked out, but with businesses you never know.

Here is a link to the website in case you are interested:

http://affordablemedequipment.com/p...del-105-airway-clearance-system-version-1-20/

If you click on "products" at the top you can look at the The Vest Systems they have available.

Good luck, I hope you are able to get a vest for your daughter soon. :)

Autumn 34 w/CF