In the hospital and frustrated

littletally

Hello all I am in the hospital and it's so handy that they do everything by computer. I can keep contact with the outside world!! Well I got the flu and of course that threw me in here but there is more to the fun filled journey this time. I am developing clots in my arm where the pic line is. Fun I know. So I am on a constant heparin drip and also on cumadin or however you spell that. Of course there is no going home until this is resolved and that is very frustrating to me!! I would really like to go home and get better cuz lord knows these beds are not comfortable! Well I just needed to vent a little. Let me know if this has happened to anyone else, we can be irritated together.

Nikki
f/cf'er

littletally

Hello all I am in the hospital and it's so handy that they do everything by computer. I can keep contact with the outside world!! Well I got the flu and of course that threw me in here but there is more to the fun filled journey this time. I am developing clots in my arm where the pic line is. Fun I know. So I am on a constant heparin drip and also on cumadin or however you spell that. Of course there is no going home until this is resolved and that is very frustrating to me!! I would really like to go home and get better cuz lord knows these beds are not comfortable! Well I just needed to vent a little. Let me know if this has happened to anyone else, we can be irritated together.

Nikki
f/cf'er

littletally

Nikki
f/cf'er

littletally

Nikki
f/cf'er

littletally

<br />
<br />Nikki
<br />f/cf'er

Kori

Thank God for computers. huh? Surely it will get better. Don't let your frustrations get the best of you. And I don't know about the hospital your in but you could check on if they could order you an egg crate foam to go on top of the bed. Most hospitals provide patients with them or some sort of foam. Every time Richard comes in we have to get one ordered because of the beds being so uncomfortable. It wouldn't hurt to check on it at least. And I'll be praying for you to get over your clotting problem so you can go home soon.

Kori

Thank God for computers. huh? Surely it will get better. Don't let your frustrations get the best of you. And I don't know about the hospital your in but you could check on if they could order you an egg crate foam to go on top of the bed. Most hospitals provide patients with them or some sort of foam. Every time Richard comes in we have to get one ordered because of the beds being so uncomfortable. It wouldn't hurt to check on it at least. And I'll be praying for you to get over your clotting problem so you can go home soon.

Kori

Kori

Kori

JORDYSMOM

Oh, I'm sorry you are in the hospital. It's good that you can keep us posted though. I'm with Kori - ask for the egg crate matress cover. It makes a huge difference. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Oh, I'm sorry you are in the hospital. It's good that you can keep us posted though. I'm with Kori - ask for the egg crate matress cover. It makes a huge difference. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

kayleesgrandma

Sorry to hear you are in for a "visit"..hope that you can get out soon--it's great that you can get the computer, helps with the boredom. Did you bring any books or something to do with you? It would be great if you could get into chat--but sometimes the hospital computers wont let you...I can't get in when I am at work, but if I take my own laptop--I can get in...

kayleesgrandma

Sorry to hear you are in for a "visit"..hope that you can get out soon--it's great that you can get the computer, helps with the boredom. Did you bring any books or something to do with you? It would be great if you could get into chat--but sometimes the hospital computers wont let you...I can't get in when I am at work, but if I take my own laptop--I can get in...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma