In the hospital.....

ShannonB

So I just got back from taking my husband to the hospital. Hopfully he will only have to stay the usual 2 weeks. I hate leaving him there, I would stay if I could. I just got off the phone with him and they started the Zosyn so it should work soon.

ShannonB

So I just got back from taking my husband to the hospital. Hopfully he will only have to stay the usual 2 weeks. I hate leaving him there, I would stay if I could. I just got off the phone with him and they started the Zosyn so it should work soon.

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB

zander152

I know u hate leaving me here but at least I can stay connected thru here and the fentanyl is helping with the pain...my back is getting worse and hurting more...the cf exasterbation is different than anyother one that I have had...not sure how long they will keep me like u said hopefully one or two weeks...I hope that they lift this ban of babies on coming to the hospital or i can't see you and zander...my pride...2 weeks without my little one year old...pics don't do it for me I need to see, to hold, to touch, and to play with...this is going to SUCK....love you hunny see you soon...Josh

zander152

I know u hate leaving me here but at least I can stay connected thru here and the fentanyl is helping with the pain...my back is getting worse and hurting more...the cf exasterbation is different than anyother one that I have had...not sure how long they will keep me like u said hopefully one or two weeks...I hope that they lift this ban of babies on coming to the hospital or i can't see you and zander...my pride...2 weeks without my little one year old...pics don't do it for me I need to see, to hold, to touch, and to play with...this is going to SUCK....love you hunny see you soon...Josh

zander152

zander152

zander152

JazzysMom

Just remember that what is needed is getting done!

It will be difficult, but worth it!

We have chat at 8PM Eastern time....you can even open your own little chat room if you want some private time. One thing tho...the computers need Java for chat to operate!

HUGS to both of ya!

JazzysMom

We have chat at 8PM Eastern time....you can even open your own little chat room if you want some private time. One thing tho...the computers need Java for chat to operate!

HUGS to both of ya!

JazzysMom

HUGS to both of ya!

JazzysMom

HUGS to both of ya!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />It will be difficult, but worth it!
<br />
<br />We have chat at 8PM Eastern time....you can even open your own little chat room if you want some private time. One thing tho...the computers need Java for chat to operate!
<br />
<br />HUGS to both of ya!