In The Hospital

Thanks guys for the replies. Hopefully i can go home monday as long as my PFT r still up. This morning i was having pains in my kidney area( so the dr. called it) nd i had blood in my mucus but they dnt think its anything serious... I will keep you updated, thank you for everything

lance2020x thanks for adding me.. nd ill talk to u later

meagan

Thanks guys for the replies. Hopefully i can go home monday as long as my PFT r still up. This morning i was having pains in my kidney area( so the dr. called it) nd i had blood in my mucus but they dnt think its anything serious... I will keep you updated, thank you for everything

meagan

meagan

meagan