in

detroitislove

hey all,
haven't been on the site in a while since my home computer doesn't let me log in (!). But i'm back in for a week or so i'll have access again. my health is going down, but so is my compliance. i'm still planning to return to africa, adopt my boys, the whole 9 yards. im hoping this admission will get me going in the right direction again. im also hoping for it to be the last admission in peds! we'll see though.
hope everyone is doing well.
glad to see all the updates on lindsay!

detroitislove

hey all,
haven't been on the site in a while since my home computer doesn't let me log in (!). But i'm back in for a week or so i'll have access again. my health is going down, but so is my compliance. i'm still planning to return to africa, adopt my boys, the whole 9 yards. im hoping this admission will get me going in the right direction again. im also hoping for it to be the last admission in peds! we'll see though.

detroitislove

hey all,

JazzysMom

Its good to hear from you tho I wish it wasnt while you were in the hospital. I hope you bounce back soon so your trip is good. Your boys need a Mom as healthy as possible. HUGS!

JazzysMom

Its good to hear from you tho I wish it wasnt while you were in the hospital. I hope you bounce back soon so your trip is good. Your boys need a Mom as healthy as possible. HUGS!

JazzysMom

beleache

Hey Maggie, Hope your feeling better soon, remember there is only one you, take care of yourself (sorry it's the mommy in me) Joni.... 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

Hey Maggie, Hope your feeling better soon, remember there is only one you, take care of yourself (sorry it's the mommy in me) Joni.... 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

kayleesgrandma

I had forgotten your name, but the other day I was thinking about the woman that was going to adopt those two boys, and wondered if you had made it to Africa. I wondered why you had stopped bloging, and I was going to go back and go through the names, but didn't get around to it. I'm glad you checked in, but I'm sorry you are in hospital to do it! I hope you get well soon, and can continue with your plans. I miss your blogs about the boys. How are they? I sent you a PM.

kayleesgrandma

I had forgotten your name, but the other day I was thinking about the woman that was going to adopt those two boys, and wondered if you had made it to Africa. I wondered why you had stopped bloging, and I was going to go back and go through the names, but didn't get around to it. I'm glad you checked in, but I'm sorry you are in hospital to do it! I hope you get well soon, and can continue with your plans. I miss your blogs about the boys. How are they? I sent you a PM.

kayleesgrandma