Infant PFT

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Graycie will be 2 in a couple weeks and at the end of May is scheduled for her 2nd PFT test. During her last one they checked her lung function first and then gave her her aerosols and tested again. They could see how much the meds actually were helping her lung functions.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Graycie will be 2 in a couple weeks and at the end of May is scheduled for her 2nd PFT test. During her last one they checked her lung function first and then gave her her aerosols and tested again. They could see how much the meds actually were helping her lung functions.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

MargaritaChic

We go to the University of Minnesota Clinic. Emma has had an Infant PFT done every 6 months since she was 6 months old. She will be 2 1/2 next month and it will be her last Infant PFT test.

Tylersmom28, The behavior you described sounds very normal. Emma will sleep alot the next day too. I think it takes their little bodies a while for the drugs to wear off.

If anyone has questions about the testing, I would be happy to answer if I can.

MargaritaChic

We go to the University of Minnesota Clinic. Emma has had an Infant PFT done every 6 months since she was 6 months old. She will be 2 1/2 next month and it will be her last Infant PFT test.

Tylersmom28, The behavior you described sounds very normal. Emma will sleep alot the next day too. I think it takes their little bodies a while for the drugs to wear off.

If anyone has questions about the testing, I would be happy to answer if I can.

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />Tylersmom28, The behavior you described sounds very normal. Emma will sleep alot the next day too. I think it takes their little bodies a while for the drugs to wear off.
<br />
<br />If anyone has questions about the testing, I would be happy to answer if I can.
<br />

T

TonyaH

Hi Chrisso,
No, annual bronchoscopies are not the norm in the US...they are used most often for diagnostics when a patient is not responding to treatment based on their last culture.

T

TonyaH

Hi Chrisso,
No, annual bronchoscopies are not the norm in the US...they are used most often for diagnostics when a patient is not responding to treatment based on their last culture.

T

TonyaH

Hi Chrisso,
<br />No, annual bronchoscopies are not the norm in the US...they are used most often for diagnostics when a patient is not responding to treatment based on their last culture.

S

sdelorenzo

The infant pft machines are quite expensive. So not all
Cf centers will have them. Tyler's score is great!
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with Cf
Grant, 15 months no Cf

S

sdelorenzo

Cf centers will have them. Tyler's score is great!
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with Cf
Grant, 15 months no Cf

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Cf centers will have them. Tyler's score is great!
<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with Cf
<br />Grant, 15 months no Cf
<br />