Infant spitting up formula

MargaritaChic

Thank you for the replies. We live in Minnesota, so it is definately cold! lol

I called the CF Clinic today and they said her nose was probably irritated from the formula and not to worry about it.

She does spit up when laying down, especially when we have trouble burping her. She is not on Zantac, but she recently started taking Prevacid.

I also read on the internet not to lay your baby on their back until at least 1/2 hour after feeding. I am going to start doing that also.

Thank you!

MargaritaChic

I called the CF Clinic today and they said her nose was probably irritated from the formula and not to worry about it.

She does spit up when laying down, especially when we have trouble burping her. She is not on Zantac, but she recently started taking Prevacid.

I also read on the internet not to lay your baby on their back until at least 1/2 hour after feeding. I am going to start doing that also.

Thank you!

MargaritaChic

Thank you!

MargaritaChic

Thank you!

MargaritaChic

Thank you!