Info needed on B-Cepacia

pastordad

Hello Everyone
I am new to this forum and consider yself blessed to have a place oher than some of the other places there are to obtain CF info. My 12 year old daugher was just recently cultured B-Cepacia. I have all of the clinical info there is plus some! Wha I am in need of is practical info from others that have cultured this dreaded bacteria. Please if you have or know of anyone that has first hand knowledge of it have them contact me throught this thread....Much appreciated!
(U)
Pastor Tony Smith

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
Just wanted to welcome you to the sight. I don't have any experience with B-Cepacia so I can't help you out there. I might suggest copying your post to the "Adults" section, that section seems to get more traffic and I'm sure there are some CF adults that would be able to answer your question.

cloeysmom

Hi Pastor Smith,
My 11 year old daughter cultured b-cepacia at age 6. If you have an questions for me and I can help I am more then willing to. It is a devasting bacteria. My daughter is currently being followed for lung transplant. Thankfully she is still "to well" for tranplant but is being followed every 3 months for evaluation.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Robyn