Inhaled Cipro

Alys1987

I just signed up for this at my hospital. I have to be clean of TOBI for 30 days. I stopped it at the end of May so I was perfect timing. I take TOBI every other month. I already had my first visit. I had to get blood drawn and get a chest x-ray. In 2 weeks I have to go back. It's like every two weeks or every other week I have to go back. One of the appointments is a phone call and there are 9 appointments total.

I'm really excited about this, getting to help the CF community.

Alys1987

I just signed up for this at my hospital. I have to be clean of TOBI for 30 days. I stopped it at the end of May so I was perfect timing. I take TOBI every other month. I already had my first visit. I had to get blood drawn and get a chest x-ray. In 2 weeks I have to go back. It's like every two weeks or every other week I have to go back. One of the appointments is a phone call and there are 9 appointments total.

Alys1987

Alys1987

Alys1987

<br />
<br />I'm really excited about this, getting to help the CF community.

C

cfsucks

just an update. i ended up getting swine flu mid trial, so i had to stop. really angry that i couldn't finish it.

C

cfsucks

just an update. i ended up getting swine flu mid trial, so i had to stop. really angry that i couldn't finish it.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks