Inhaled Cyclosporine / Pulminiq

TwistedTanya

Is anyone one this? I have read the articles on it and it seems to greatly reduce chronic rejection! I know they tried to get FDA approval years ago but they were turned down b/c they needed more trials done. My doctor says they are gonna start doing some trials soon at their TX center. I was wondering if anyone is on it and what their experience is with it.

TwistedTanya

Is anyone one this? I have read the articles on it and it seems to greatly reduce chronic rejection! I know they tried to get FDA approval years ago but they were turned down b/c they needed more trials done. My doctor says they are gonna start doing some trials soon at their TX center. I was wondering if anyone is on it and what their experience is with it.

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

CountryGirl

Oh I have not heard of this. However I am definitely gonna ask about it next Monday!! I want to try it, Im up for anything that might make me better these days!

CountryGirl

Oh I have not heard of this. However I am definitely gonna ask about it next Monday!! I want to try it, Im up for anything that might make me better these days!

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

TwistedTanya

Sorry to hear you need the help. I do know that they said it doesn't help with acute rejection but regardless, I think it's worth asking about. Let me know what your doctors think. Feel better!

TwistedTanya

Sorry to hear you need the help. I do know that they said it doesn't help with acute rejection but regardless, I think it's worth asking about. Let me know what your doctors think. Feel better!

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

Ready2Dance

I've heard of it. Actually, I'm trying to get on the study right now. At Cleveland they're taking on a handful of patients and I'm crossing my fingers to be one of them! Heck, what's one inhaled thing compared to what all of us did pre-tx?!

Pitt was the one that did the original study but they didn't have enough participants to get approved. But, they had FANTASTIC results!!!

Ready2Dance

I've heard of it. Actually, I'm trying to get on the study right now. At Cleveland they're taking on a handful of patients and I'm crossing my fingers to be one of them! Heck, what's one inhaled thing compared to what all of us did pre-tx?!

Pitt was the one that did the original study but they didn't have enough participants to get approved. But, they had FANTASTIC results!!!

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

<br />
<br />Pitt was the one that did the original study but they didn't have enough participants to get approved. But, they had FANTASTIC results!!!