Insurance and the Frequencer

sheanna

Hey all,

I was just wondering if those of you who have tried the frequencer and decided to buy one have had any luck with insurance.

It ticks me off that I may have to choose a clearance method I don't want just because insurance sucks...I guess that's life though, lol.

Let me know! (And if you have either of the vests, let me know how that went with insurance!)

sheanna

Hey all,

I was just wondering if those of you who have tried the frequencer and decided to buy one have had any luck with insurance.

It ticks me off that I may have to choose a clearance method I don't want just because insurance sucks...I guess that's life though, lol.

Let me know! (And if you have either of the vests, let me know how that went with insurance!)

sheanna

Hey all,

sheanna

Hey all,

sheanna

Hey all,
<br />
<br />I was just wondering if those of you who have tried the frequencer and decided to buy one have had any luck with insurance.
<br />
<br />It ticks me off that I may have to choose a clearance method I don't want just because insurance sucks...I guess that's life though, lol.
<br />
<br />Let me know! (And if you have either of the vests, let me know how that went with insurance!)

C

cfsucks

no insurance that i know of in ontario covers it at all either.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks