Insurance

kjasonjs

Does anyone have insurance through the state. We have Conventry health care of deleware and the dont want to pay hardly anything. Some people have said get the state to cover and drop the private, but we have also been told that if we drop the reg. ins. she will never be picked up again. Any comments or suggestions r appriciated...

kjasonjs

Does anyone have insurance through the state. We have Conventry health care of deleware and the dont want to pay hardly anything. Some people have said get the state to cover and drop the private, but we have also been told that if we drop the reg. ins. she will never be picked up again. Any comments or suggestions r appriciated...

kjasonjs

kjasonjs

kjasonjs

Quackie

I don't have insurance through the state, but if you have a laps in insurance for more then 60 days (I think), then can deny you or not cover the CF based on a pre-existing condition. (which is a crock o' ****). But I would suggest talking to your CF clinic, they usually know alot about insurance stuff. Also it might vary state to state.

Quackie

I don't have insurance through the state, but if you have a laps in insurance for more then 60 days (I think), then can deny you or not cover the CF based on a pre-existing condition. (which is a crock o' ****). But I would suggest talking to your CF clinic, they usually know alot about insurance stuff. Also it might vary state to state.

Quackie

Quackie

Quackie

stressed

I don't know about your state but in Maryland I was told if I dropped my private insurance to get state insurance we would have to wait 6 months to be covered.

stressed

I don't know about your state but in Maryland I was told if I dropped my private insurance to get state insurance we would have to wait 6 months to be covered.

stressed

stressed

stressed