Interesting article (and website) about cf and where you come from

65rosessamurai

Thanks, Uli!
Terri sent me a PM cause it seemed to have a connection to my surrounding "culture".
I saw the other article about CF and excercise (hadn't read it yet, wanted to post this, first), and I remembered when I was asked once about sending something worth publishing in regards to my Martial Arts and CF. However, I have still yet to get any reply from CFW, their last contact with me was February of last year!
Guess that means I still got time to write it, eh?!
Don't know for sure if I got any story worth telling, mine doesn't have a happy ending yet so far!

65rosessamurai

Thanks, Uli!
Terri sent me a PM cause it seemed to have a connection to my surrounding "culture".
I saw the other article about CF and excercise (hadn't read it yet, wanted to post this, first), and I remembered when I was asked once about sending something worth publishing in regards to my Martial Arts and CF. However, I have still yet to get any reply from CFW, their last contact with me was February of last year!
Don't know for sure if I got any story worth telling, mine doesn't have a happy ending yet so far!

65rosessamurai

Thanks, Uli!

65rosessamurai

Thanks, Uli!

65rosessamurai

Thanks, Uli!

65rosessamurai

Thanks, Uli!

M

Mommafirst

Very interesting!! I'm so glad they both got TX'd. A touching and interesting story.

M

Mommafirst

Very interesting!! I'm so glad they both got TX'd. A touching and interesting story.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst