Interesting idea...

BlueTurtle

I always read about people/companies that raise large amounts of money for CF and do a lot in creating awareness (rosie, barry manilow, walmart, bjs...etc).... I wish there was a site or links from this site that could give direct email addresses/mail addresses to those involved so we can write and thank personally...even those doing research...any thoughts?

BlueTurtle

I always read about people/companies that raise large amounts of money for CF and do a lot in creating awareness (rosie, barry manilow, walmart, bjs...etc).... I wish there was a site or links from this site that could give direct email addresses/mail addresses to those involved so we can write and thank personally...even those doing research...any thoughts?

BlueTurtle