Interviews for book about chronic disease

azdesertrat

If you're interested shoot me an e-mail at 98peterbilt@cableone.net I'm Pat, I was diagnosed with CF at birth and underwent a double-lung trans on June 16 '05. Best of luck with your book. 'Pat'.

azdesertrat

If you're interested shoot me an e-mail at 98peterbilt@cableone.net I'm Pat, I was diagnosed with CF at birth and underwent a double-lung trans on June 16 '05. Best of luck with your book. 'Pat'.

BUBBLES09

Hello, Im willing to give you info but im a mom of a cf kid, My daughter Shelby just recenly passsed away on december 19, 2012 she would have been 19 years old on new years day, it happened very fast she went in the hospital last january for a routine clean out we were there for 2 weeks and brought up pft 15 points then she caught H1N1 while in the hospital and ended up leaving the hospital 5 point lower on PFT, she never recovered went back i hospital in july 1 and was told she now had end stage lung diease and she chose to come home under pallative care/ hospice that was August 26

I know that you are looking for certain criteria but encourage you to write this book there is so little out there on CF its a great idea!
if you want to chat email is crackers350773@yahoo.com

BUBBLES09

Hello, Im willing to give you info but im a mom of a cf kid, My daughter Shelby just recenly passsed away on december 19, 2012 she would have been 19 years old on new years day, it happened very fast she went in the hospital last january for a routine clean out we were there for 2 weeks and brought up pft 15 points then she caught H1N1 while in the hospital and ended up leaving the hospital 5 point lower on PFT, she never recovered went back i hospital in july 1 and was told she now had end stage lung diease and she chose to come home under pallative care/ hospice that was August 26

I know that you are looking for certain criteria but encourage you to write this book there is so little out there on CF its a great idea!
if you want to chat email is crackers350773@yahoo.com

MMDanehy417

HI Mark
Im 30 with CF and have been diagnosed since I was 3. If your still looking for people to interview I can be reached at MM.Danehy@gmail.com. Good luck with your research. Molly

MMDanehy417

HI Mark
Im 30 with CF and have been diagnosed since I was 3. If your still looking for people to interview I can be reached at MM.Danehy@gmail.com. Good luck with your research. Molly