Introduction and Request

C

Cherylwithone

Welcome Lori, I think it is great that you are interested in our lives. I don't have cf but my daughter does. She is 15 years old.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

Welcome Lori, I think it is great that you are interested in our lives. I don't have cf but my daughter does. She is 15 years old.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

Mommy2Alysa

HI Lori,

Welcome to the site. I am Nicole and mother to Alysa and Kiana BOTH with CF. Alysa was diagnosed at 18 months and Kiana was diagnosed about 3-5 months later while I was pregnant with her.

Alysa's diagnosis was a long journey and if you are willing to hear it I dont mind sharing it with you.

Mommy2Alysa

HI Lori,

Welcome to the site. I am Nicole and mother to Alysa and Kiana BOTH with CF. Alysa was diagnosed at 18 months and Kiana was diagnosed about 3-5 months later while I was pregnant with her.

Alysa's diagnosis was a long journey and if you are willing to hear it I dont mind sharing it with you.

Mommy2Alysa

HI Lori,

Mommy2Alysa

HI Lori,

Mommy2Alysa

HI Lori,
<br />
<br />Welcome to the site. I am Nicole and mother to Alysa and Kiana BOTH with CF. Alysa was diagnosed at 18 months and Kiana was diagnosed about 3-5 months later while I was pregnant with her.
<br />
<br />Alysa's diagnosis was a long journey and if you are willing to hear it I dont mind sharing it with you.

MargaritaChic

Welcome!

I am Marla. I have a daughter, Emma, who was diagnosed at 7 days old through Newborn screening. She is now 7 1/2 months old and doing very well. She is an only child.

I knew very little about CF before Emma was diagnosed. I had no idea that my husband and I were carriers of CF genes. I did not know what a carrier was, etc.

I would be happy to answer any questions.

MargaritaChic

Welcome!

I am Marla. I have a daughter, Emma, who was diagnosed at 7 days old through Newborn screening. She is now 7 1/2 months old and doing very well. She is an only child.

I knew very little about CF before Emma was diagnosed. I had no idea that my husband and I were carriers of CF genes. I did not know what a carrier was, etc.

MargaritaChic

Welcome!

MargaritaChic

Welcome!

MargaritaChic

Welcome!
<br />
<br />I am Marla. I have a daughter, Emma, who was diagnosed at 7 days old through Newborn screening. She is now 7 1/2 months old and doing very well. She is an only child.
<br />
<br />I knew very little about CF before Emma was diagnosed. I had no idea that my husband and I were carriers of CF genes. I did not know what a carrier was, etc.
<br />
<br />I would be happy to answer any questions.