Iowa doctors

sunshine07

Emily goes to the U of I and she see's Dr. Richard Ahrens. He is wonderful and has a great bedside manner. Here is some information for you. I hope this helps.

Medical/Graduate School
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Residency
St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri

Fellowship
University of Iowa, Allergy-Pulmonary

Clinical Interests
Inpatient and outpatient evaluation and treatment of children with asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and other respiratory diseases. Leader of the home ventilator management team.

Research Interests

Development of methods for comparing and evaluating the relative efficacy (bioequivalence or therapeutic equivalence) of inhaled drugs used to treat asthma. This uses pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic relationships.
In vitro and in vivo evaluation and comparison of the efficacy of aerosol delivery devices including metered-dose inhalers, aerosol holding chamber devices and nebulizers.
Development and implementation of clinical trial strategies for comparing effects of alternative treatment regimens on long-term outcome in cystic fibrosis.
Development of methods for providing asthma education and improving asthma care in rural settings.
E-mail: richard-ahrens@uiowa.edu

sunshine07

Emily goes to the U of I and she see's Dr. Richard Ahrens. He is wonderful and has a great bedside manner. Here is some information for you. I hope this helps.

Medical/Graduate School
Residency

Fellowship

Clinical Interests
Inpatient and outpatient evaluation and treatment of children with asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and other respiratory diseases. Leader of the home ventilator management team.

Research Interests

Development of methods for comparing and evaluating the relative efficacy (bioequivalence or therapeutic equivalence) of inhaled drugs used to treat asthma. This uses pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic relationships.
In vitro and in vivo evaluation and comparison of the efficacy of aerosol delivery devices including metered-dose inhalers, aerosol holding chamber devices and nebulizers.
Development and implementation of clinical trial strategies for comparing effects of alternative treatment regimens on long-term outcome in cystic fibrosis.
Development of methods for providing asthma education and improving asthma care in rural settings.

sunshine07

Medical/Graduate School
Residency

Fellowship

Clinical Interests

Research Interests

sunshine07

Medical/Graduate School
Residency

Fellowship

Clinical Interests

Research Interests

sunshine07

<br />
<br />Medical/Graduate School
<br />Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
<br />Residency
<br />St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
<br />
<br />Fellowship
<br />University of Iowa, Allergy-Pulmonary
<br />
<br />Clinical Interests
<br />Inpatient and outpatient evaluation and treatment of children with asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and other respiratory diseases. Leader of the home ventilator management team.
<br />
<br />Research Interests
<br />
<br />Development of methods for comparing and evaluating the relative efficacy (bioequivalence or therapeutic equivalence) of inhaled drugs used to treat asthma. This uses pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic relationships.
<br />In vitro and in vivo evaluation and comparison of the efficacy of aerosol delivery devices including metered-dose inhalers, aerosol holding chamber devices and nebulizers.
<br />Development and implementation of clinical trial strategies for comparing effects of alternative treatment regimens on long-term outcome in cystic fibrosis.
<br />Development of methods for providing asthma education and improving asthma care in rural settings.
<br />E-mail: richard-ahrens@uiowa.edu
<br />

sunshine07

Medical/Graduate School
Residency

Fellowship

Clinical Interests

Research Interests

sunshine07

Medical/Graduate School
Residency

Fellowship

Clinical Interests

Research Interests

sunshine07

Medical/Graduate School
Residency

Fellowship

Clinical Interests

Research Interests

sunshine07

Medical/Graduate School
Residency

Fellowship

Clinical Interests

Research Interests

sunshine07

<br />
<br />Medical/Graduate School
<br />Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
<br />Residency
<br />St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
<br />
<br />Fellowship
<br />University of Iowa, Allergy-Pulmonary
<br />
<br />Clinical Interests
<br />Inpatient and outpatient evaluation and treatment of children with asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and other respiratory diseases. Leader of the home ventilator management team.
<br />
<br />Research Interests
<br />
<br />Development of methods for comparing and evaluating the relative efficacy (bioequivalence or therapeutic equivalence) of inhaled drugs used to treat asthma. This uses pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic relationships.
<br />In vitro and in vivo evaluation and comparison of the efficacy of aerosol delivery devices including metered-dose inhalers, aerosol holding chamber devices and nebulizers.
<br />Development and implementation of clinical trial strategies for comparing effects of alternative treatment regimens on long-term outcome in cystic fibrosis.
<br />Development of methods for providing asthma education and improving asthma care in rural settings.
<br />E-mail: richard-ahrens@uiowa.edu
<br />