iPad-what do you think

tleigh

I have been fascinated by this new iPad. Have you picked up one? What do you think? I am just interested in your experience.

Imogene

Administrator
hmmm...I gave away my laptop last December and thought this could replace it..but I'm having a hard time getting use to it. I don't like the glass? screen for all the fingerprints and it seems hard to hold...like holding a piece of glass...I'm not sure what to do at the keyboard...all thumbs?
It looks pretty though...I guess I'm not a MAC girl...I like looking at my pictures and I love having the IPOD feature.
I'm glad you are liking yours.
j

tleigh

lol-I don't have one...just fascinated by it and wondering if it's worth investing in. Looking to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. :)

hockeykid

I personally do not own the IPad, but I know a few people who did run out to buy it the first day it came out. They are not really happy with it. This is their opinion. One of the people buys all the newest gadgets Apple comes out with. I was thinking it would be a great gadget to play with while doing treatments.

chrozzo

I absolutely love the look of it and will definitely get one someday...but i will wait for the 2nd or 3rd generation model, as Apple improves everything down the line.

I have an iTouch and i use it everryday...the wifi feature is awesome and it definitely is nice when im doing therapy in the hospital!

tleigh

@hockeykid My thoughts exactly. It seems is if it would be mobile and easy to use for the hours of treatments as well as when we are in the hospital.

mamaScarlett

i got one as a surprise for my hubby. we travel alot, and he loves it for long flights bc you can store movies on it.
i also love that you can have the 'buy as you use it' option with the internet service on it. you dont have to get sucked into a plan, u can get it only when you'll use it.

my secret agenda was using for my hospital stays!!! i never have online access while i'm in, so this thing will be perfect for it. and again i can activate it for only when i'll need that-! love it!!
the screen is a nice size and its so light, which is also very nice for travel. when it first came out i thought it was the stupidest thing. but using it got me hooked.