irritated eyes

chevbacher

my 2 year old with CL gets a very red, irritated eye (left only?) every few weeks. it clears up over time but not sure what from. I thought maybe all the nebulizing? any ideas?? thank you all so so much for your input on vitamins, i will check it out...Chev

chevbacher

my 2 year old with CL gets a very red, irritated eye (left only?) every few weeks. it clears up over time but not sure what from. I thought maybe all the nebulizing? any ideas?? thank you all so so much for your input on vitamins, i will check it out...Chev

chevbacher

chevbacher

chevbacher

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS used to get that as a baby, sometimes with a little drainage. Always assumed it was sinus issues.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS used to get that as a baby, sometimes with a little drainage. Always assumed it was sinus issues.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member