Is anybody here from New York or Philadelphia?

Alys1987

I'm in Bucks County PA but my doctors are in Philly.

I just transfered form Childrens Hospital Of Philadelphia to Univeristy of Hospital of Pennsylvania Presbyterian.

Alys1987

I just transfered form Childrens Hospital Of Philadelphia to Univeristy of Hospital of Pennsylvania Presbyterian.

Alys1987

Alys1987

Alys1987

<br />
<br />I just transfered form Childrens Hospital Of Philadelphia to Univeristy of Hospital of Pennsylvania Presbyterian.

Lee2006

Hi,
I'm from Philly the far northeast. I have a 2 year old son with CF, are you new to the area?

Lisa mom to Tommy Luke ddf508

Lee2006

Hi,
I'm from Philly the far northeast. I have a 2 year old son with CF, are you new to the area?

Lee2006

Hi,

Lee2006

Hi,

Lee2006

Hi,

LGMClark

I live on LI (Stony Brook) my whole life until 03 when I moved up to CT...still only 90 miles (1hr :) ) from NYC!

My mom lives in lower manhatten too! West Villiage!

LGMClark

I live on LI (Stony Brook) my whole life until 03 when I moved up to CT...still only 90 miles (1hr :) ) from NYC!

LGMClark

LGMClark

LGMClark

<br />
<br />My mom lives in lower manhatten too! West Villiage!