Is Chi Gong a possible cure?

65rosessamurai

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>EvtonB</b></i>

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://livingindubiously.com/we-all-need-strength-to-go-on/">Click here to read the article</a>

There is a 53 year old guy that claims to have cured himself of CF through the use of Chi Gong. He recently wrote a guest article about it on my website Living Indubiously.

I have been trying Chi Gong myself for the past few months and have not noticed any changes in my health. I have not been doing any knee strength training though, like Dr. Reid recommends.

Has anybody else had any experience with this or noticed any changes from doing Chi Gong?

-Evan</end quote></div>

Unless Chi Gong has a way to safely manipulate the CF Gene to make it all dissapear, I would say that Chi Gong doesn't cure CF. It may suppress the symptoms and treat the problems of CF, but not "cure" it, there's a difference in the term "cure".

And I'd take it with a grain of salt, too (lol)

65rosessamurai

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://livingindubiously.com/we-all-need-strength-to-go-on/">Click here to read the article</a>

There is a 53 year old guy that claims to have cured himself of CF through the use of Chi Gong. He recently wrote a guest article about it on my website Living Indubiously.

I have been trying Chi Gong myself for the past few months and have not noticed any changes in my health. I have not been doing any knee strength training though, like Dr. Reid recommends.

Has anybody else had any experience with this or noticed any changes from doing Chi Gong?

-Evan</end quote></div>

Unless Chi Gong has a way to safely manipulate the CF Gene to make it all dissapear, I would say that Chi Gong doesn't cure CF. It may suppress the symptoms and treat the problems of CF, but not "cure" it, there's a difference in the term "cure".

65rosessamurai

-Evan</end quote></div>

65rosessamurai

-Evan</end quote>

65rosessamurai

<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://livingindubiously.com/we-all-need-strength-to-go-on/">Click here to read the article</a>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />There is a 53 year old guy that claims to have cured himself of CF through the use of Chi Gong. He recently wrote a guest article about it on my website Living Indubiously.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I have been trying Chi Gong myself for the past few months and have not noticed any changes in my health. I have not been doing any knee strength training though, like Dr. Reid recommends.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Has anybody else had any experience with this or noticed any changes from doing Chi Gong?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />-Evan</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />Unless Chi Gong has a way to safely manipulate the CF Gene to make it all dissapear, I would say that Chi Gong doesn't cure CF. It may suppress the symptoms and treat the problems of CF, but not "cure" it, there's a difference in the term "cure".
<br />
<br />And I'd take it with a grain of salt, too (lol)
<br />