Is Gallbladder Problem part of CF

NanaOf8Girls

Thanks for all your input,,,Surgery is set for tomorrow for the G-tube or if there is too much scarring they are doing a J-tube. The gallbladder is still up in the air. The labs came back and her numbers were down again, but this usually doesn't last long. So its a wait til tomorrow and see. I just wish they would take it out so that next week they don't decide to do another surgery. She has had enough..........plus they keep changing her formula and now she has diarria and is dehydrated. Soooo..they changed it again.....I wish they could get it right.

NanaOf8Girls

Thanks for all your input,,,Surgery is set for tomorrow for the G-tube or if there is too much scarring they are doing a J-tube. The gallbladder is still up in the air. The labs came back and her numbers were down again, but this usually doesn't last long. So its a wait til tomorrow and see. I just wish they would take it out so that next week they don't decide to do another surgery. She has had enough..........plus they keep changing her formula and now she has diarria and is dehydrated. Soooo..they changed it again.....I wish they could get it right.

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls