**** ***** is helping my child with cf gain weight!!

JoyfulHeart

Nutrition Juice helping my child with cystic fibrosis

There are juices like that, can't remember the names, that are at the Vitamin shop.

They have done studies where it has improved immune systems greatly, plus a bunch of other stuff.

We purchased one and plan on start tomorrow. It's $12 for a month supply there.

JoyfulHeart

There are juices like that, can't remember the names, that are at the Vitamin shop.

They have done studies where it has improved immune systems greatly, plus a bunch of other stuff.

JoyfulHeart

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Guess I'd be a little cautious, looked at their website and it reminds me a bit like the amway groups of old. Website indicated $50/month per bottle?! of limu juice.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Guess I'd be a little cautious, looked at their website and it reminds me a bit like the amway groups of old. Website indicated $50/month per bottle?! of limu juice.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member