Is it too late for me?

Sarahjane

You might think this sounds stupid and selfish but I have always wanted a baby someone to love and someone to be loved by. I am not going to go out and get pregnant btw. But I am 29 and time is passing by and in the future do you think it is possible one day I might have a child?

Sarahjane

You might think this sounds stupid and selfish but I have always wanted a baby someone to love and someone to be loved by. I am not going to go out and get pregnant btw. But I am 29 and time is passing by and in the future do you think it is possible one day I might have a child?

Sarahjane

JazzysMom

Anything is possible, but given your home life and how things are currently arranged I dont see it happening. You have to be independant of your Mom for this to happen and things be healthy for you and the baby and the Daddy. Your CF is the least of my worries about a baby.

JazzysMom

Anything is possible, but given your home life and how things are currently arranged I dont see it happening. You have to be independant of your Mom for this to happen and things be healthy for you and the baby and the Daddy. Your CF is the least of my worries about a baby.

JazzysMom