Is there a high risk of death for her if she has pneumonia.

S

sasha

Hi...I can relate to your girlfriend. I was diagnosed because I had pneumonia, it was extremely bad. I was 15 too. I didn't realize that I had cf and that it was basically killing my lungs. I was so sick that I couldn't even walk to class, and that went on for 3 months! I was going to a doctor but she kept saying "asthma." I wish I would have made something happen sooner to prevent all that damage to my lungs. But I lived because I went to the hospital for a few weeks and was on IV's and all that. It's definitely not going to kill her if she gets to a hospital and gets IV antibiotics, like me. She was healthy, and she is young, so if she gets help now it will stop anything really bad from happening.

S

sasha

Hi...I can relate to your girlfriend. I was diagnosed because I had pneumonia, it was extremely bad. I was 15 too. I didn't realize that I had cf and that it was basically killing my lungs. I was so sick that I couldn't even walk to class, and that went on for 3 months! I was going to a doctor but she kept saying "asthma." I wish I would have made something happen sooner to prevent all that damage to my lungs. But I lived because I went to the hospital for a few weeks and was on IV's and all that. It's definitely not going to kill her if she gets to a hospital and gets IV antibiotics, like me. She was healthy, and she is young, so if she gets help now it will stop anything really bad from happening.

S

sasha

S

sasha

S

sasha

randomgirl

Psh...I have pneumonia at least once or twice a year ever since I was 18 (now im almost 21). It's a pain to get the picc line for pneumonia but I guess its worth it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Worrying takes the fun out of life

randomgirl

Psh...I have pneumonia at least once or twice a year ever since I was 18 (now im almost 21). It's a pain to get the picc line for pneumonia but I guess its worth it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Worrying takes the fun out of life

randomgirl

randomgirl

randomgirl