isaiah

cloudwinds

It seems like forever. i went to the er last night bronchitis and asthma lovely but i feel so much better on the avelox and the inhaler i can breathe..I am back up here with isaiah ,i am wearing a face mask so its safe for him......He is throwing a fit.He wants a pizza like his brother but in the begining he wanted a sandwhich like mommy...So now he wants pizza like brother..kids,lol.....Rich is making round 2 for him a pizza..sucker is all i can say......he is the sucker now....He always calls me a sucker for giving in so look whos the sucker now!lol.... Isaiah just got put back on reg diet in afternoon before we got here. He looks good and sounds good too......I will be going home eventually tonight.... Things are ok though 4 more days then back to home life.....I just hope that wind chill does not come when he is being discharged on monday or tuesday.....anyhow everyone slept late today.... Things in time get better so in a week i am almost sure our life will be back to norm in full swing..I do not know his weight today but i know he has not gained and thats to be expected....So i will update everyone in 4 days ,i am out of energy and really tired today.....Isaiahs smiles are so precious,he smiles alot now and that is his usual self....He is getting back to norm.....

cloudwinds

It seems like forever. i went to the er last night bronchitis and asthma lovely but i feel so much better on the avelox and the inhaler i can breathe..I am back up here with isaiah ,i am wearing a face mask so its safe for him......He is throwing a fit.He wants a pizza like his brother but in the begining he wanted a sandwhich like mommy...So now he wants pizza like brother..kids,lol.....Rich is making round 2 for him a pizza..sucker is all i can say......he is the sucker now....He always calls me a sucker for giving in so look whos the sucker now!lol.... Isaiah just got put back on reg diet in afternoon before we got here. He looks good and sounds good too......I will be going home eventually tonight.... Things are ok though 4 more days then back to home life.....I just hope that wind chill does not come when he is being discharged on monday or tuesday.....anyhow everyone slept late today.... Things in time get better so in a week i am almost sure our life will be back to norm in full swing..I do not know his weight today but i know he has not gained and thats to be expected....So i will update everyone in 4 days ,i am out of energy and really tired today.....Isaiahs smiles are so precious,he smiles alot now and that is his usual self....He is getting back to norm.....

cloudwinds

cloudwinds

cloudwinds

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad to hear Isaiah is getting back to normal. I'm sorry you are still feeling poorly. I hope you can get some rest and feel better too. Thanks for updating. I know you are running crazy right now.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad to hear Isaiah is getting back to normal. I'm sorry you are still feeling poorly. I hope you can get some rest and feel better too. Thanks for updating. I know you are running crazy right now.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey