It saddens me to report this...

JazzysMom

I am sorry to hear this. I do remember her name, but sadly I never got to know her well. Hugs to you my friend....

Breath Easy Mare!

JazzysMom

I am sorry to hear this. I do remember her name, but sadly I never got to know her well. Hugs to you my friend....

Breath Easy Mare!

JazzysMom

Breath Easy Mare!

JazzysMom

Breath Easy Mare!

JazzysMom

Breath Easy Mare!

lightNlife

This is such sad news. I'm sorry that it touches you on a particularly deep level. I hope you will find you way through.

With Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

This is such sad news. I'm sorry that it touches you on a particularly deep level. I hope you will find you way through.

With Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

With Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

With Sympathy,
Lauren

lightNlife

With Sympathy,
Lauren