itchy ears

madencanada

i've had this ongoing problem with my ears being so extremly itchy inside , that i can go crazy. with that itch they feel wet ,i've had them checked by the doctor many of time and they say that they look fine!! ya right looks can be deceiving haha!!! i contributed it to my sinus problems , but they have been good for a month or so now... and i'm still scratch'n !! anyone have this problem too? p.s. my chest is still pretty congested , but i don't think that would be causing the itchy ear syndrom ...would it?????

madencanada

i've had this ongoing problem with my ears being so extremly itchy inside , that i can go crazy. with that itch they feel wet ,i've had them checked by the doctor many of time and they say that they look fine!! ya right looks can be deceiving haha!!! i contributed it to my sinus problems , but they have been good for a month or so now... and i'm still scratch'n !! anyone have this problem too? p.s. my chest is still pretty congested , but i don't think that would be causing the itchy ear syndrom ...would it?????

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada

M

MCGrad2006

Do you have seasonal allergies or any of that type? I know in the spring time, I get insanely itchy ears, like you wannna reach in and scratch but you cant...

M

MCGrad2006

Do you have seasonal allergies or any of that type? I know in the spring time, I get insanely itchy ears, like you wannna reach in and scratch but you cant...

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

chipie12

I do not have CF, my son does, but I do have terrible sinuses. Many times I would scratch so much my ear canal would bleed. I suffered for years until I went to a ENT. He told me I do not have enough ear wax (I know crazy) He prescribed a cream that I put on a cotton swab twice a day and applied to the inside of my ear canal. After 3 days, I had relief. Now I only need to apply cream maybe once a week. The name of the cream is "Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP, 0.1%" Good luck!

Lucia

chipie12

I do not have CF, my son does, but I do have terrible sinuses. Many times I would scratch so much my ear canal would bleed. I suffered for years until I went to a ENT. He told me I do not have enough ear wax (I know crazy) He prescribed a cream that I put on a cotton swab twice a day and applied to the inside of my ear canal. After 3 days, I had relief. Now I only need to apply cream maybe once a week. The name of the cream is "Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP, 0.1%" Good luck!

Lucia

chipie12

Lucia

chipie12

Lucia

chipie12

Lucia

A

Aspiemom

Sounds like allergies. Could be seasonal, food, environmental...but it sounds like allergies.

A

Aspiemom

Sounds like allergies. Could be seasonal, food, environmental...but it sounds like allergies.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom