its been 2mths and still trying :(

K

Keepercjr

I think you are on the right track but as hard as it is, give it more time.
<br />
<br />So by charting you are taking your basal temp every morning right? Keep charting. It will only help. As for vitex and B6, yes I took those. Mostly to help lengthen my luteal phase as well as help me ovulate earlier in my cycle. I tend to ovulate around day 21/22 and have a shorter luteal phase. While on vitex I ovulated on day 15 2 cycles in a row (got pregnant on the 2nd one). I also used preseed.
<br />
<br />Keep trying!

missmary083

thanks for all the replies...I have not ever used bc so i know its not that lol..i will try the b6 n vitex n c what happens i swear its the worse feeling ever to c that neg test.lol...the worse part is i was 4 days late and havnt been late since i was preggo soooo i though i was and bought a stupid test of course it was neg and then got my period 3 hrs later i should of just waited it out lol... im guessing my timing is off cuz according to the ovulation calender thing i think i ovulate a few days later, the days it tells me i never have ne syptoms they seem to come a few days later and this was the 1st time in a long time i had ewcm. i have been really healthy and going to talk to my obgyn to make sure i am havin normal periods and such.. again thanks for all the replies...have a great week everyone.

missmary083

thanks for all the replies...I have not ever used bc so i know its not that lol..i will try the b6 n vitex n c what happens i swear its the worse feeling ever to c that neg test.lol...the worse part is i was 4 days late and havnt been late since i was preggo soooo i though i was and bought a stupid test of course it was neg and then got my period 3 hrs later i should of just waited it out lol... im guessing my timing is off cuz according to the ovulation calender thing i think i ovulate a few days later, the days it tells me i never have ne syptoms they seem to come a few days later and this was the 1st time in a long time i had ewcm. i have been really healthy and going to talk to my obgyn to make sure i am havin normal periods and such.. again thanks for all the replies...have a great week everyone.

missmary083

K

Keepercjr

please don't rely on an ovulation calendar. My luteal phase (the phase between ovulation and getting your period) averages only about 11-12 days. The "average" is 14 but it can even be a day or so longer. Very few women meet the "average". If I relied on the ovulation calendar, it would have me ovulating earlier in my cycle than I do and I would have missed it every time. The best indicator of when you ovulate is taking your basal body temp - it will also give you a measure of your reproductive health as you chart each successive cycle. I HIGHLY suggest you get a copy of "Taking Charge of your Fertility". You will learn so much about your body.

K

Keepercjr

please don't rely on an ovulation calendar. My luteal phase (the phase between ovulation and getting your period) averages only about 11-12 days. The "average" is 14 but it can even be a day or so longer. Very few women meet the "average". If I relied on the ovulation calendar, it would have me ovulating earlier in my cycle than I do and I would have missed it every time. The best indicator of when you ovulate is taking your basal body temp - it will also give you a measure of your reproductive health as you chart each successive cycle. I HIGHLY suggest you get a copy of "Taking Charge of your Fertility". You will learn so much about your body.

K

Keepercjr

missmary083

im going to try the vitex and keep takin the musinex pills n fertilecm i think that stuff works...so how should you chart so i know i am doing it right....cuz i was just going off the calender things online lol...

missmary083

im going to try the vitex and keep takin the musinex pills n fertilecm i think that stuff works...so how should you chart so i know i am doing it right....cuz i was just going off the calender things online lol...

missmary083

point

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>missmary083</b></i>

im going to try the vitex and keep takin the musinex pills n fertilecm i think that stuff works...so how should you chart so i know i am doing it right....cuz i was just going off the calender things online lol...</end quote></div>

Go to fertilityfriend.com this website is extremely helpful. Once you register, they have online emails/ teaching of how to chart your basal body temperature. They also cover reading physical signs of potential ovulation, etc. It offers charting online under your name which will help ID when you are near ovulation. It is a free service, but also has the option to pay a yearly membership (approximately $35 USD) in order to have access to their forums and fertility experts which can be extremely helpful.

G'luck. It is frustrating if you hope to have a pregnancy within the first few months of trying. It can be a long road. It took my husband and I just over 2 years to become pregnant, and that was w/ assistance using IUI's.

Take care -

point

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>missmary083</b></i>

im going to try the vitex and keep takin the musinex pills n fertilecm i think that stuff works...so how should you chart so i know i am doing it right....cuz i was just going off the calender things online lol...</end quote>

Go to fertilityfriend.com this website is extremely helpful. Once you register, they have online emails/ teaching of how to chart your basal body temperature. They also cover reading physical signs of potential ovulation, etc. It offers charting online under your name which will help ID when you are near ovulation. It is a free service, but also has the option to pay a yearly membership (approximately $35 USD) in order to have access to their forums and fertility experts which can be extremely helpful.

G'luck. It is frustrating if you hope to have a pregnancy within the first few months of trying. It can be a long road. It took my husband and I just over 2 years to become pregnant, and that was w/ assistance using IUI's.

Take care -

point

<br />
<br />im going to try the vitex and keep takin the musinex pills n fertilecm i think that stuff works...so how should you chart so i know i am doing it right....cuz i was just going off the calender things online lol...</end quote>
<br />
<br />Go to fertilityfriend.com this website is extremely helpful. Once you register, they have online emails/ teaching of how to chart your basal body temperature. They also cover reading physical signs of potential ovulation, etc. It offers charting online under your name which will help ID when you are near ovulation. It is a free service, but also has the option to pay a yearly membership (approximately $35 USD) in order to have access to their forums and fertility experts which can be extremely helpful.
<br />
<br />G'luck. It is frustrating if you hope to have a pregnancy within the first few months of trying. It can be a long road. It took my husband and I just over 2 years to become pregnant, and that was w/ assistance using IUI's.
<br />
<br />Take care -