its been a while

Faust

Florida's high salinity in the air, especially living close to the coast like Tampa (I live there too)really helps out. It's like always being on hypertonic. When I was diagnosed it was either between Arizona or Florida. More physicians felt the saltier air would be better for me. I now agree with them.

Faust

Florida's high salinity in the air, especially living close to the coast like Tampa (I live there too)really helps out. It's like always being on hypertonic. When I was diagnosed it was either between Arizona or Florida. More physicians felt the saltier air would be better for me. I now agree with them.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />