It's Finished

beaudz34

I like the site quite a bit. Good job.

If there's one thing I've learned since joining this site a few days ago, it's that even though I've known my daughter has CF for the last 5 years, I really know nothing about this disease. This site and the new one have both opened my eyes to its realities, and to what may be awaiting us in the future. It's heartwarming and scary all at once.
Thanks to those who are helping me get a better grip on this illness for the sake of my daughter.

beaudz34

If there's one thing I've learned since joining this site a few days ago, it's that even though I've known my daughter has CF for the last 5 years, I really know nothing about this disease. This site and the new one have both opened my eyes to its realities, and to what may be awaiting us in the future. It's heartwarming and scary all at once.
Thanks to those who are helping me get a better grip on this illness for the sake of my daughter.

beaudz34

beaudz34

beaudz34