IUI # 3 Today

PedsNP2007

Sorry Nicole that it didn't work this month... I was hoping for you! I think my month is a bust too.

Any word Alisha???

Jenn
31 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Sorry Nicole that it didn't work this month... I was hoping for you! I think my month is a bust too.

Any word Alisha???

Jenn
31 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Any word Alisha???

Jenn
31 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Any word Alisha???

Jenn
31 yo cf

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />Any word Alisha???
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />31 yo cf

mom2lillian

Jenn-sorry, I hope you are wrong. Thank you for your words. I am 'ok' I know in my mind it is not on my timetable and I feel somewhat comforted by having 7 frosties left and in a way I would be ok with using another 4 up for BFN if I could get pregannt with the last three because then I would not have to worry about adopting out our embryos which I am sure you know will be 'extra special' because of the CF carrier status etc. I wasnt ready to try but then I was positive I was pregnant and then I realized before beta that I wasnt and then I was soooo let down. Its such a weird emotional roller coaster.

Alisha-hoping you are doing ok.

I dont know about you ladies but I am ready for a bit of summer fun I want to take a bit off much to DH's dismay so we will be trying again in August.

ta ta

mom2lillian

Jenn-sorry, I hope you are wrong. Thank you for your words. I am 'ok' I know in my mind it is not on my timetable and I feel somewhat comforted by having 7 frosties left and in a way I would be ok with using another 4 up for BFN if I could get pregannt with the last three because then I would not have to worry about adopting out our embryos which I am sure you know will be 'extra special' because of the CF carrier status etc. I wasnt ready to try but then I was positive I was pregnant and then I realized before beta that I wasnt and then I was soooo let down. Its such a weird emotional roller coaster.

I dont know about you ladies but I am ready for a bit of summer fun I want to take a bit off much to DH's dismay so we will be trying again in August.

ta ta

mom2lillian

ta ta

mom2lillian

ta ta

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />Alisha-hoping you are doing ok.
<br />
<br />I dont know about you ladies but I am ready for a bit of summer fun I want to take a bit off much to DH's dismay so we will be trying again in August.
<br />
<br />ta ta